Residential Slip Resistant Application
When the tile or stone floors in your home get wet, they can become very slippery and dangerous. For example, after mopping the floor, if one of your family members isn't aware that the floor is wet, they can easily slip and fall and get seriously injured. The same can happen around your home's pool after children have been splashing around, or in your kitchen after something has been spilled. To prevent tragic accidents and injuries, you need to apply a slip resistant application to your tile or stone floors.
Slip and Fall Statistics
- Over one million people in the United States experience a significant slip, trip, or fall each year.
- Slip and falls are the single most common reason for visits to the emergency room.
- The average cost of a slip and fall injury is $28,000, which includes medical bills, physical therapy, and missed wages.
- Slip and falls are the number two most common cause of accident, death, and disability.
- Slip and falls lead to 104 million lost workdays per year in North America - that's 4,000 lifetimes!
- Trip and fall injuries cost the US $36 billion each year.
- 55 percent of people over the age of 40 have suffered a debilitating slip and fall accident during their lifetime.
Areas of Concern
See What Others Are Saying About Us
Judith M - Springfield, MODecember 03, 2018
Setting up an appointment for an estimate and the actual work went very well. David communicated with me every step of the way. There were several pieces to the project from repairing poorly-laid tile, filling-in holes in the grout, brightening up stained backsplash grout, and so on. We had a large kitchen floor and backsplash, bathroom floor tile, and breeze tile cleaned and the grout colored so that everything matched. It looked like a new floor when completed.
- Pool areas
- Ceramic tile
- Stamped concrete
- Glazed brick
- Tubs and showers
- Protection for Families
- Reduction in Costly Medical Bills
- Protection Against Loss of Income from Missing Work Due to Injury
How We Solve The Problem
Our innovative floor safety technology, Slip Armor, works on a microscopic level that is undetectable to the naked eye. When applied to a mineral based surface such as ceramic, porcelain, stone or concrete, our solution expands the surface's pores, creating what feels like microscopic suction cups. The result is a surface that has better traction.
When a surface becomes wet, you're set! SLIP ARMOR IS MEANT TO HELP REDUCE THE RISK OF SLIP AND FALLS, BUT IT CANNOT PREVENT THEM.
For more information, pictures and videos about our residential stone and tile services, please click on the links below:
In addition to our slip resistant application service, Sir Grout SW Missouri also provides the following Residential Services
Call Sir Grout SW Missouri at (417) 522-1010
or fill out the "Request a Quote" form at the bottom of this page to enjoy a free evaluation and quote for any of our services in your home or office.