Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in working with Sir Grout SW Missouri. Below are the current job openings we have.
Tile & Marble Cleaning & Restoration Technician - Will Train - Up To $15+ / Hour
We are looking for a motivated service technician to help grow our business. You represent the delivery experience our customers have with Sir Grout. As such, we are looking for someone who is ALWAYS on-time, maintains a clean appearance, and has the desire to do a great job and make our customers happy. This is how it works:
Once a job is booked by our sales team, you will be informed of the specifics of the job. You will be given the work order and arrive at the customer's home or business in a Sir Grout provided uniform (t-shirt or polo and basic khakis or jeans) and Sir Grout van. You walk through the job with the customer to make sure everyone is clear on the work being done. Then you begin cleaning/sealing/restoring the tile, grout, hardwood, or natural stone surfaces. After the job is complete you review the job with the customer to confirm everything was completed to their satisfaction and explain proper care and maintenance.
That's it. We are looking for someone who has drive and motivation to do great work and wow our customers.
This position will be part-time or full-time to start depending on experience. You will either be working on small projects by yourself or on large projects together with another technician. The ideal candidate will be able to work 4-5 days per week initially (days will vary), including some Saturdays.
The pay for this position is calculated as a percentage of the job, starting at 12% (with a $120/day minimum) and growing to 15% over time. You will receive 20% on any additional services you upsell to customers in addition to the 12%. Other incentive compensation is available.
Experience and Personal Attributes required:
- Experience working with your hands (strongly preferred).
- Caulking experience (strongly preferred).
- Tile installation / repair experience (preferred but not required).
- Stone (marble, granite) honing, polishing experience (preferred but not required).
- Experience providing service to home and business owners.
- Friendly & motivated to please clients.
- Enjoys doing quality work and is detail oriented.
- Reliable & On-Time (very important).
- Clean background, driving record, and drug check.
To apply for this job please email your resume to email@example.com